Friday, February 22, 2008

Introducing the Babe

Dear Readers,

My wife gave birth to our daughter, Colonel T.W. Morgan (the 'T' stands for Thomasina and the 'W' stands for Westbrook), yesterday morning, so I'll be taking a hiatus from this here blog until Monday morning. Do wipe away those tears; we'll be back soon enough. Just be sure to tune in Monday at the same time, same Internet channel. Or something like that.

- John C.L. Morgan

P.S. I'm just kidding. Our babe's name is actually Eleanor Ivory. I love Westbrook, but I don't love it that much. True fact, though: There was actually a Captain Moxie born in October 2006 to a couple in South Portland. I'm not joking about that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and felicitations. :)