Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Programming...

I generally limit the scope of this blog to all things Westbrook and Maine. However, considering the Maine caucuses (I prefer caucii, but I digress) are coming up, I figure this promo is applicable and relevant.

For those living under a rock (i.e., Buxton) we have two very contentious presidential primaries heating up. So if you want a quick primer on the candidates and everything else related to the presidential race, I recommend you click here to watch this video, a confluence of my two favorite media outlets: C-SPAN and The New Republic magazine. I haven't watched the program in its entirety yet, but I trust it is smart and insightful.

- John C.L. Morgan

P.S. For more info about the upcoming caucuses in Westbrook, click here and here.

No comments: