Thursday, January 10, 2008

State of the State Drinking Game Preparation

As a public service to my (three) readers, I thought I'd provide a link to PolitickerME.com's analysis of John Baldacci's word usage in his State of the State addresses over the years. I know the next State of the State is about a year away, but remember this page when you're planning next year's drinking game for the event. Get a head start here.

- John C.L. Morgan

P.S. I was too busy learning to birth the impending baby, so I didn't watch or listen to Johnny B.'s State of the State address. Which is too bad, because I was really itching to use a killer "The State of the State of the State" title for the (unrealized) blog featuring my (clear-eyed and brilliant) analysis of the speech. Maybe next year.

No comments: