Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On Location

For the last couple Tuesdays, I've been posting a first-person narrative about a place in Westbrook which I dub On Location. Now that I'm kind of a big deal (where's your half-page spread in the American Journal?), I'm gonna start mailing it in a little bit. No, I'm just kidding. About the mailing it in part, I mean.

This past Saturday morning, I posted a review of the first annual Neal Dow Pub Crawl. Well, that was actually supposed to be this week's On Location, but I wanted to post it while it was still fresh in my mind (no drunkard jokes from the peanut gallery, please). So I apologize to the four people who've already read it, and say to the two people who will read it for the first time: Eat your hearts out. As for next week, I promise to unveil a new and shiny On Location. In fact, I plan to write about, well, I guess I'm not sure yet. But it'll be mildly funny and dripping with irony. You wouldn't expect anything else, right?

Anyway, here's a link to the review of the Pub Crawl. Please enjoy, even if it is the second time you have to trudge your way through it.

- John C.L. Morgan

No comments: