Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Do It

Fill out the City of Westbrook's Recreation, Parks, and Open Spaces Questionnaire. Consisting of questions about the city's recreational infrastructure, the questionnaire is an opportunity for you to lend your voice to the debate about both the present and the future states of recreation, parks, and open spaces in Westbrook. The questionnaire can be found here. The deadline for submissions is February 1.

Also, though I won't demand you to do this with my typically haughty tone (I'm not a big believer in the "do as I say, not as I do" form of persuasion), I recommend you also attend tonight's Recreation, Parks, & Open Space Planning Process public meeting. It will take place in the high school's Room 114 at 7p. For more information about the meeting, click here.

- John C.L. Morgan

No comments: