Sunday, March 29, 2009

Technical Difficulties

The hamster powering this shoestring operation has expired, so I'm unsure of when I'll be able to post again. Nevertheless, I don't expect to be computerless for any longer than one week.

- John C.L. Morgan

P.S. To reduce the amount of material I'll eventually need to catch up on when I do return to the Interwebs, check out these links: Westbrook's employees will forgo their annual pay raises to save co-workers' jobs. And a look back at public art created by the Depression-era Works Progress Administration explores Waldo Peirce's "Woodsmen in the Woods of Maine," a mural that was once prominently displayed at the old Westbrook Post Office.

1 comment:

skybox212 said...

John,

I hope it will not be too long you seem to have some followers! Keep up the good work!

Allen Moore

Skybox Bar & Grill