Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Director of Economic Development Also Submits Resignation

PPH:
The city's economic and community development
director, who vacated his post Saturday, is one of two department heads to
resign in recent weeks. Keith Luke, who was hired in 2008, submitted his
resignation letter on Dec. 14, the same day as Chief Financial Officer Dawn
Ouellette. In his letter, Luke wrote that he is resigning "at this point to
allow Mayor (Colleen) Hilton time to match skills with the priorities of her
management team during her second term in office."
- John C.L. Morgan

2 comments:

Keith P. Luke said...

A quick note of thanks, John. I have always appreciated the forum that you created and maintained here. I would also like to thank the businesses that were so supportive over the past three and half years - you have made it through some very dark years. There were times I wish that I could have done more - know that I always did my best for the city.

Good luck, and carry on.

KPL

Westbrook Diarist said...

Thank you for your efforts and responsiveness, Keith. Good luck in you future endeavors.

John